How to cure migraines at home?

Yesterday and the day before I had really bad migraines.I think it was due to the heavy drinking I did new years eve.I don't drink regularly so the hangover was severe.anyway I'd like to know what home remedies I can do to get rid of them

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Apply grated ginger/ ginger paste on your forehead and lie down for 15/20 mins.

Also, compresses of ice can help to constrict blood vessels, returning them to normal size. Therefore, an effective home remedy for a migraine headache is to take a soft, cold ice pack and wrap it in a towel. Then hold it against your temples and forehead, alternating positions every few seconds. Repeat this for up to three minutes to alleviate migraine pain.

What Guys Said 4

• this is not a home remedy but a garage remedy the hang over is due to being dehydraded thus you have a lack of oxygen in your blood. of you have a torch in the garage go to the Oxygen tank and take a few breaths on that. Note this is what I do and it fixes it. but for legal reasons I can not say to do this. use at your own risk

• Drink lots of water! And when you've done that, drink even more water. Then do what other people say, because I've only ever been hungover once, so I'm not very experienced with remedies.

• Water, and KFC. Do it.

• This is gonna sound stupid but.. water and orgasms always help me!

What Girls Said 1

• fresh air and sleep always helped me