I like this guy, but we don't know what to talk about!

We always talk about stupid things like how long it's been since we've seen each other. But, I wanna talk about something different and we always say stuff like, "You choose what to talk about.!(:" but, when he tells me that, I don't know what to say! Help me?

20

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• You know when this happens, I always say let's play the question game with no boundaries lol and you can think of the craziest/funniest/most interesting things to ask! In my case it ALWAYS gets conversations going unless the guy is not really into sharing personal stuff or just isn't very talkative overall...but try that!

• Oki! Tat sounds awesome(: ill try.!

• Try to ask him random stuff, if he doesn't really engage in conversation maybe he is not the guy for you. I hung out w/a guy and we had no common interests eventually the conversation died and I decided to leave. You want someone who you can communicate w/. Don't go for looks cause that's shallow, if he has nothing to talk about he is prob shallow. I wish you luck in finding something interesting to talk about, if not then move on.