Was she throwing me a hint?

Yesterday, my cousin grab hold to my laptop when my fb account was open. He put a status up "i like boys". I didn't know at the time until I had 7 notifications say "WTF!" and this girl commented on the status "WHAT SIR!" so I quickly delete that status and put a new one up saying that my cousin hacked my page. I tagged her in one of my comments and told her what happen. She replied back, "lmbo I'm glad to hear that".

My question is the last comment she put down. Was she throwing a hint or something?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• i think she was just being nice because you took it so seriously that you felt you had to tag her and explain yourself. Most people know that stuff is a hacker.

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe not because that's just her reaction. Even I might react that way. :D It really depends on your relationship so try to analyze if she likes you, not just because of that.

• She could have done that as a hint to try to subtly get your attention. Or she could just be being nice. Do you guys normally have a jokey/flirty relationship?

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe. Thee is no way to know for sure. Ask her out for king a d test the chemistry.