Men I need your advice on this !

I have been spending every day for the past 3 weeks with this guy that I have been friends with since middle school (he is 25, I am 23). we text each other all the time whenever I'm not at his house, and just a couple nights ago I stayed the night and we had sex. he knows I like him and he said he likes me. only one problem- he has a girlfriend. but he says they're not that serious, and they have only been seeing each other about a month. she's 20, and when they met she was living here but a few weeks later she moved to the beach which is 4 hours away from where we live, and now they hardly see each other. he says he doesn't know what's going to happen with that since she lives so far away. I can tell he likes me, but I don't know what to do. do you think he is serious about me and him?

02

What Guys Said 2

• Listen he is obviously stringing one of you along so either he is a player and not worth your time and the time of nice guys who may want to be with you or he is a p**** and equally unworthy of your attentions. He should stop p**** footing with the other girl and you and choose. This is coming from some one who knows what its like when some one does p**** foot around with who they love... some one always gets hurt and a lot of the time its the nice one who is jst trying.

• Yes, I think so. Your presence beside him is keeping the attraction between you alive. Distance made him slowly lose interest to your girlfriend, but soon enough, he'll be breaking up with her. Long distance relationships never work.

What Girls Said 0