What do girls think about a V-Neck Tee-shirts?

Sooo I got a v-neck tee-shirt from Calvin-Kline for Christmas this year from my cousin (its plain white with no logos expect for the inside of the shirt right underneath the tag) . I'm not really sure what to think? I've never worn one before and never really liked the look. Can v-necks even look good?

Also I am 20 years old, I have an okay body and am about to start working out for my new years resolution :] I've always shaved everything on my body off with a trimmer on like setting 1/2/3 depending on where it is, so its not like id have ugly chest hair popping out of the neck line.

I'm just wondering your opinion on v-neck tee shirts? Thanks :]

106

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as it's not a very deep v - I think they're pretty sexy on guys.

Especially when there's a bit of chest hair - but then I like chest hair on a guy, a lot of my friends don't.

What Girls Said 9

• Love them in a david beckham style :) loose v-neck style, skinny jeans, leather jacket, beanie, shades, uber hot :) No chest hair, it depends on your own style and body shape etc... but that's what I find most attractive when a guy wears a v-neck :) Hope this helps!

• Normal v-neck t-shirts on guys are nice, but I don't like the deep v-neck ones :T

• I like v nexks on guys :) esp bright colors in the summer

• Hot (:

• Add on a leather jacket and you'll be good to go (:

• meant 400 not 1400! haha, and it was on for $199 :]

• Haha that's still exspensive tho I'm a girl and I've never that much money on clothing d:

• I think that they can look fantastic on most guys. Just so long as it isn't incredibly deep/baggy.

• Guys that are too built don't look as good in them. But I like me some v-necks! :)

• it is sexy.

• Not to be mean but most guys who wear v necks are homosexual

• It depends, if it's a slight cut there, then it's fine, but some guys where deep v-necks and it's just horrible and gross.

What Guys Said 6

• I love V necks! Its really all I wear. Go ahead and wear it! A fresh white V neck is a staple. The more fit you are the better you will look in it. Good luck with your resolution!

• I wear V neck T's all the time. I think it's silly to wear a pullover shirt (golf style) with the buttons open & seeing a T shirt.

• I think they look good on fit guys. MOst girls seem to like them; my wfie gets them for me.

• if you're inbdecent shape they will look good on guys

• From what I can gather, If you're very fit, women think a v-neck is sexy.

Otherwise, leave it alone.

• Eh

Oh sorry you said girls didn't you