Am I missing out on some secret?

So I'm pretty safely well above average size "down there" and I have only had one girlfriend at age 24. Am I missing out on capitalizing off a gift? A female friend complimented me once when we were getting out of a hot tub and I'm wondering if she was actually serious now haha

I'm shy because my parents were very religious and didn't really let me have many friends, but I don't have any self-confidence issues.

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Well your size doesn't make a girl want to date you it might make a girl want to sleep with you and that might not be happening that often because girls don't know about your size.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm guessing your above avg in the pants, came complete with below avg in the head...

• I think we both know that's utter bull dear. It's merely unfortunate men have limited bloodflow that doesn't allow us simultaneous use of our assets.

• Soooo... Should you sleep around just because you are "gifted"? No... But if you do, remember to wrap it up.

• Missing some sort of secret? no, but girls generally don't find it cute when a guy brags about what he's got.

What Guys Said 1

• Unless you know how to use it (and that includes how to chat up girls and get them into bed in the first place) then no, you're not missing out on any secret. Some girls will find it visually appealing, some won't, but unless it's some sort of magic-cock which works itself, it really is down to the users skill.

• I'm way too lazy to study pick up or game haha. I want the bitches without that sort of dumbass gaming. I'm better than the game

• Seriously look it up. Do you really think women don't compete for men? Pay attention lol

• Sure. You're the virgin.