What are you excited for?

It's a new year. What are you looking forward too?

96

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm currently traveling around the U.S., but in two weeks I go back to Australia after more than 6 months. I'm excited to see my family :) Also looking forward to seeing my SO again, and settling in back home in general. Aaaaand some more travel later in the year :P

What Girls Said 8

• Starting college & moving out.

• It is what I look forward to every year. The Fall, I love the Fall of the year. Everything about it the warm days, the cool nights, the crispness in the air, the smell of the leaves, the sound of the leaves when you walk on them, the changing color of the leaves. The Fall, I love it.

• Graduating and moving. It's like the only thing I'm looking forward to doing..

It's werid I don't usually look forward to things. Oh and also I'm going on a cruise for spring break! Can't wait for that! :)

• Dead Space 3 is coming on the 5th of February! - I pre-ordered it.

It has co-op in it as well. :D

• Good god, co-op? That game is so beautifully tormenting that I can't begin to understand why it hurts so good...

• more birthdays to bake cakes for :D

I love cakes and baking them too xD

• Nothing really.

• same old same old. probably a much nicer world

• Hmmm... Nothing.

What Guys Said 6

• Eating in a minute from now, quitting this mah-f***ing job of mine, learning some new stuff for one of my classes in school, seeing my lady again in a month or so, traveling, quitting this mah-f***ing job, and various other things

• Looking forward too proper grammar.

• Metal Gear Rising - February 19th

Been waiting for it for about a year

Oh and Apple pie, Cherry pie, Chicken and Mushroom pie, Steak and Onion pie, Blueberry pie, Pie, Pie, PIE!

... Sorry about that I love pie

• summer break lol

• Having my taxes go up? Woo hoo. Thanks Obama.

• *this is sarcasm GaG users.

• Nothing.