Do you think Santa Claus is the work of the Devil?

Santa = Satan(rearranged)

Santa was originally green but then changed to red by Coca Cola which is just how we picture Satan

The idea of it hijacked the birthday of Jesus Christ in order to materialize it and get us to think of money and wanting material possessions instead of worshiping Jesus. Even though we outgrow beliefs in Santa Claus his evil message still resonates with us as we grow older

This was all done by money-grubbing corporations and advertising

39

Most Helpful Guy

• "The Easter Bunny" = "Enter by the anus" (rearranged)

In the middle ages, the hare (the Easter Bunny was originally a hare, not a rabbit) was believed to reproduce without (vaginal) intercourse.

Really, it was Jesus Christ who hijacked the festival of Eostre (from which we get the word "Easter"), to get us to think of him (what an egomaniac!), instead of worshiping the Easter Bunny and having lots of gay sex like we should be doing.

• I'm not an expert at this but does a lot of gay sex happen at Easter?

• Probably not any more, because those pesky Christians hijacked it and did their best to erase all traces of its true meaning (you may not be aware of this, but the church generally aren't known for their support of homosexuality, with the possible exception of that involving young boys).

• I honestly love this answer.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes I do. People just blindly believe things and don't question it. It is a holiday about being selfish consumers. People are so stupid, It was invented by business men not jesus! It is sickening that people call it a religious holiday.

• Work of the devil? Grow up.

• Over thinking much

Santa is good

What Guys Said 8

• Actually funnily enough santa did actually exist but not modern generic interpretation of him. The modern idea of Santa was a 18th century secularization of Saint Nicholas the Bishop in the late 3rd Century Greece. He came from a well off family and would donate to poor families... Id advise you read into the history yourself.

But Jesus wasn't born on the 25th of December, I say this as a Christian (however a common argument against Jesus is that this was the same day as pagan Gods before it, they were not actually born on this day either, that idea has ben disproven). But still view Christmas as a great time to dedicate to God anyway rather than materialistic goods

• Wrong, father Christmas wears green, but father Christmas =/= Santa Claus necessarily. In the U.S. they are one in the same, but not everywhere in the world. The modern American concept of Santa Claus is a combination of various mythical/historical figures, which is why he has so many names (Santa Claus, Father Christmas, Kris Kringle, Saint Nick) That is also why in the book "A visit from Saint Nicholas" often known as "The night before Christmas" He is referred to as an elf, but in modern times he is seen as a human.

Also, Jesus wasn't born on December 25th. Christians themselves "hijacked" the holiday from pagans.

Learn history before you try and start preaching to us.

• I don't see why the concept of Santa Claus could not have been created first and then manipulated by the Devil to push his own agenda

I think we can all agree Christmas has been commercialized by corporations, one of the ways they did this was through advertising and the use of Santa Claus

What day Jesus was born is irrelevant, the day chosen Dec 25th and it has been hijacked

• What ! Santa isn't real? so all this time I let in the devil to come play with my socks and fill it up with candy and makes me sit in his laps and whisper all my good deeds of the year.

Thank you Satan's little helper for spoiling it for me.

• No santa has nothing to do with satan, but yes santa used to be completely different than wht he's portrayed as now.

• Nah, Santas made up.

• I don't think you understood

I admit Santa Claus isn't real, the 'idea' of him still exists and changes our view of Christmas

• Don't you ruin my hopes and dreams!

• So you believe in Santa lol?

• I think it's rather the Coca Cola Company that is the work of the devil.

• Ugh...more theistic insanity! Where will it end...

• Oh wow lol