Girls would you ever say this to a guy?

Girls would you ever say"I would rather stay single for the rest of my life then date you." To a guys face? Why or why not? And if you would what would make you say that? Would it be because he's not good looking enough or because his personality sucks?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say it if the guy was an a**hole. I wouldn't say it to a guy just because he was ugly. If his personality sucked because he was just boring or nerdy, nah I wouldn't say that. He'd have to have done or said something mean spirited and nasty to me or someone I care about for me to unleash some venom like that.

I've said something similar to this slimy guy that was trying to get with me. He was really perverted and disrespectful so I let him know what I thought of him.

What Girls Said 3

• I would only say that if I had felt I had zero connection with him, I had communicated my lack of interest to him many times and he still didn't let it go.

Sometimes, you just have to go for the kill, in order to breathe...

• unless the guy was a complete douche-bag and deserved to be put in his place I would not dream of saying that. If I just didn't find the guy attractive I would not say that because it would be unnecessarily rude and hurtful.

• No I wouldn't because its just plain mean. To say that because of his personality or looks is really petty.

What Guys Said 1

• If someone says that just say calmly "oh sweetheart you have way to high of an opinion of yourself. I just wanted to f*** and toss ya. You're not worth keeping around"

Something liek that.