What are some quotes you live by/ fave quotes?

mine is "Bottom line is, even if you see 'em coming, you're not ready for the big moments. No one asks for their life to change, not really. But it does. So what are we, helpless? Puppets? No. The big moments are gonna come. You can't help that. It's what you do afterward that counts. That's when you find out who you are. You'll see what I mean."

- Whistler, Becoming, Part One; Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Season Two.

38

Most Helpful Guy

• “Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and I don’t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life.

But it ain’t about how hard you hit; it’s about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. . It’s How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done.

Now, if you know what you’re worth, then go out and get what you’re worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not point fingers and blame other people. Cowards do that and that ain’t you. You’re better than that!”

-Rocky

What Guys Said 7

• “Once you realize that the road is the goal and that you are always on the road, not to reach a goal, but to enjoy its beauty and its wisdom, life ceases to be a task and becomes natural and simple, in itself an ecstasy.”

“Love is not selective, desire is selective. In love there are no strangers. When the centre of selfishness is no longer, all desires for pleasure and fear of pain cease; one is no longer interested in being happy; beyond happiness there is pure intensity, inexhaustible energy, the ecstasy of giving from a perennial source.”

? Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

• "Before all else, be armed" - Niccolo Machiavelli

"If you have to fight, remember these things: number one, there are no rules. You use what you got. Number two: get the first punch in. It counts for a lot. Number three: if he gets back up he'll hurt you. Make sure that doesn't happen."

"Everyone sees what you appear to be. Few know what you are" - Niccolo Machiavelli

• my favorite quote...

"Never forget what you are, armor yourself in it and it can never be used to hurt you."

George R.R. Martin

• We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.

--Aristotle

• I am I plus my surroundings, If I do not preserve the latter I do not preserve myself.

Ortega why Gasset.

A single raindrop raises the sea level.

Dinotopia

• "Anything other than a YES, means NO!"

• "The best revenge, is massive success."- Frank Sinatra

What Girls Said 3

• don't judge a book by its cover if you don't know how to read :P

• srsly some of my favorites are "It's Better to Understand Than to be Understood" and "Be a blessing to others" just simple quotes actually =)

• Be the change that you want to see in the world

- Ghandi

• The most important thing in communication is to hear what isn't being said.

Peter F. Drucker

"Trust is always earned, never given." R. Williams