Why do so many black people find me so likeable?

I know that the title of the question sounds racist, and I apologize if it offended anyone. Anyway, I've noticed that a lot of black people, guys and girls, find me very likeable. I've also noticed that black women seem to be disproportionately sexually attracted to me compared to women of other racial backgrounds. While I have no issue with this tendency and actually quite like it, I find it someone surprising, as an incredibly nerdy Jewish guy whose sensibilities are not especially reflective of African-American culture. I would like some input, whether you're African-American or have a strong understanding of African-American culture, as to what it is about me that they find so likeable.

42

Most Helpful Guy

• Its exactly the same with me too - I'm white - but its always black people that like me

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe you're attractive. Maybe you have a good personality. Maybe you seem approachable. Maybe you look racially ambiguous so they feel comfortable approaching you for whatever reason. Perhaps you're hot.

• There's no question that I seem approachable (I've noticed I earn other people's trust very quickly.) I will say that I don't look racially ambiguous. Anybody who saw me would be able to tell with ease that I'm white. And I'm not hot. There's only ever been one woman of adult age who's ever called me that, and she's crazy. I'm lucky if a girl thinks I'm "cute."

• I don't think you should be particularly surprised by why African-Americans like you, maybe you should question why there is a fewer ratio of those of other races that dislike you…?

• do you look mort goldman 'jewish' or do you look kinda dark skinned with curly hair?

is there a difference between the percentage of blacks that like you vs the percentage of nonblacks that like you.

• I look more like Seth Rogen Jewish. Light brown frizzy hair, light skin, and dark eyes, also more body hair than the average person.

And I would say that it seems like a larger percentage of black people compared to other groups seem to take a liking to me. Unless they really suck, nobody thinks I'm a bad guy. At my worst, I can be annoying. I haven't found that many black people seem to find me annoying. In fact they find me a very interesting and compelling person.

• what's wrong with black people

• There's nothing wrong with them. It's just that I've noticed that I find myself disproportionately well-liked among that particular demographic, and I'm not especially knowledgeable about African-American culture and the general sensibilities among them. I'm just curious as to what it is about me that they find likeable.

• lol black culture

What Guys Said 1

• Cuz you got swag my brotha