Swag and girls problems

Ok so I have some swag but not enough to attract enough girls at my school Everest Institute but I got the game and the attitute. I also got a girl problem this girl I like at school I talked to her we say hi but she says "shes no interest in a bf" I have a feeling it was directed toward me but every time I see her in the hallway or the library she smiles at me and says hi and on top of that when the day I flirted with her as soon as she walked out of the room where she said to a "teacher she was interested in me" when she left she said "how are you doing?" So how do I improve my swag I've been watching neyo music videos and I've been practicing my walk and talk and what should I do with the girl keeping saying hi to her or play it cool and play hard to get or leave if be? My friend wants her to and I have a feeling she has no chance because she keeps looking at me I'm not noticing.

99

Most Helpful Guy

• Practicing moves in a mirror is just going to repel any girl with brains, you know. They can detect artificial practiced techniques right away.

You need to dump all the made up 'lookit me' maneuvers, and just be yourself. But try to be a better, more informed, and more personable 'me.' Study, talk with people, learn about their lives and their problems.

What Girls Said 9

• Upon reading this, I decided I really don't want to help you.

• downvote me all you want, but 'swag' is only attractive to dumb little girls...

• Word of advice: Swag is for boys. Class is for men. Be yourself and stop trying to act like a gangster, and girls will be more likely to see how awesome you are!

• Um..ok. Watching music videos isn't going to help you with.."swag"..or the way you walk. All of that will come across as being too forced and you will get laughed at. It is important to carry yourself a certain way but don't imitate what you see on tv. Just be confident and be yourself.

• You MUST be a troll. You're like 19, right?

Neyo sucks.

• Don't use the word swag..

• Noooo I thought swag died in the year 2012... I'm sorry but I did not read the entire question.

• Just be yourself and don't use the word swag. It's for douche bags -__-

• You can take your "swag" and eat it. And then sh*t it out. And then eat it again.

What Guys Said 8

• I really hope this is a troll. I cannot take this question seriously.

• Swag does work on little insecure teenage girls , but if you are looking for a real women or in your language some one you would "wife up" in the future... please be a gentlemen.

Neyo doesn't have swag. He wears like a Real man and has an attractive personality. But more also he has a wife , so more women want him more than ever.

• Check out definition #1 at Urban Dictionary. link

• there is also the Secretly We Are Gay, not to offend the asker, besides, I'm not homophobic, but I think that, while the definition is meant to be a joke, it kind of has a point, is like, overacting, like the whole "attitud" is only to make up for some "manliness" you are lacking of, swag works with famous boys, hell, a famous boy could dress and act really f**-ish and still score, it does not work with the rest of men

• Probably because you use the word swag lol

• Wow... just based on seeing the word "swag", I cannot take you seriously... at all...

Swag is for immature little boys. Class is for the men. You should have class, not swag. I hope you will realize this.

• You should man the f*** up. F***this swag crap. Just walk up to her, and ask her to coffee or to study with you sometime like every other college guy has to do. Get the lowdown on this "not interested in a boyfriend" business. Is she just having fun? Does she already have one? These are the important questions here. Not how do I improve my "swag"? Obviously she f***in likes you, she is talking to you and about you.

Also, learn the trifecta: Candy (Chocolate unless they are allergic or don't like it), Flowers (again unless they are allergic or do not like it), and stuffed animals (again unless they don't like it).

Be classy. F***swag. F***it in it's stupid ass. Women who fall for that are not worth reproducing with. Good luck in your recovery from idiocy.

• You said "swag". Please don't breed.

• Swag is the dumbest thing ever. How about just being yourself?