If a guy disrespects a girl there is no way he ever had feelings for her right?

im confused about this guy he started off flirting, bumping into me, and blushing, we talked became close and he would call and everything, but when he found out I like him, now he kind of just leaves without saying bye, he walks ahead of me when we're walking, didn't hold for me, and we stopped talking. a few months later he saw me again and waved hi to me, and I went over to say hi, but we talked about work and I was nervous and he suddenly told me 'okay then it was good seeing ya!' as if suggesting I leave. so I just left feeling rejected. why did he wave at me then if he didn't want to talk?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• Ugh what a d***. When I read your title. I thought boys are mean to girls they like. However, if he's avoiding conversations with you after finding out you like him, it can mean two things: 1) he actually does eventually like you, or 2) he wants to tell you that he doesn't like you back through body language and behavior.

• i think its impossible to be choice #1, I don't think he will ever like me. I don't know what I did wrong. why he is being mean to me

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• If a guy disrespects a girl there is no way he ever had feelings for her right?

Not in my opinion as it seems respect and 'feelings' don't go together for most guys when it comes to gals as many will regard gals as b*tches/****s yet have 'feelings' for said b*tches/c*nts.

why did he wave at me then if he didn't want to talk?

Perhaps he only wanted to talk for a short amount of time understandable as it seems talking to gals isn't really what most guys are interested in.

• im confused by your answer, so he is not into me right?

• He's probably not into you the way you want unless you're want to be thought of as just sex material.

• Sounds like after he found out that you liked him he started ignorin you and bein mean to you as to not lead you on because he doesn't share your feelings. Yeah and he waved to you because he saw you and was just being friendly. That is all