Standard question...is this girl interested in me?

So, there's this girl I work with and every time we are on shift she will say things like 'oh no not you again!' and attempt to trick me saying that the manager wants to see me etc (she always smiles though, hence why I know she is tricking me!). On one shift, she would poke me in the side every time she walked past me and then she asked me what type of girl I like and if I'm enjoying being single (told her that I last had a girlfriend about 6-7 months ago). I'm usually pretty quiet around her until she starts saying (friendly I hope!) insults to me. She says that she loves to annoy me!

I'm useless with knowing if she likes me or not, is she interested?

60

Most Helpful Girl

• How old are you guys? Seems like she's interested to me. She could just be being friendly to you as buddy buddy, or it could be more. You should banter play with her back more. But just be careful. On the "crazy" side of the spectrum, I do have a former friend that has been fired from 3 jobs because gets involved (sex) with co-workers and then gets super attached and goes crazy on them with crazy texts and stuff. Don't mean to scare you, just saying that stuff does happen sometimes when you date or sleep with a co-worker. Just make sure you remember that its isn't worth your paycheck to engage in any time of undesirable behavior that could harm your job. With that said, just have fun. Enjoy each others company and keep things fun and positive.

• We're both 22 years old. I sometimes just find it a little confusing on how I should act around her, I think she's attractive and she does fascinate me. I guess I'd like to know more about her!

• Then find out what her favorite movies are or what's in theaters that she wants to see, and see if maybe on a day you guys are both off, you go to the movies or just rent some redbox dvd's or netflix or something. I would maybe say grab a couple drinks together but you might want to wait on that. Bad decisions get made when alcohol is involved haha! Just make sure whatever you do, keep it light and fun!

What Girls Said 5

• I think she's flirting a bit, but playing it "cool" because she doesn't know if she should, she doesn't know if you're interested.

• Sounds like you should suggest a hang session, invite her and her friends to come do something with you and your friends that way its no harm no foul, its always easier to tell if a girl likes you when you see how she acts around her other friends, does she still seem to flirt with you or is she just the playful type with her friends. If you are right proceed to single dates if you are wrong, you didn't put yourself out there to be rejected and now that Ur friends outside if work, maybe she could become interested.

• She is into you, I'd say :) I used to poke a guy I was in love with - stopped though :D

• maybe but you won't know until you talk to her.

• She seems interested that's what I'd do when I like a guy so ask her our so she won't feel like an idiot

What Guys Said 0