Could he be interested?

I was interested in a guy in my politics class last year and he was very friendly to me too but he had a girlfriend. Then the year ended and I thought he had deleted me on fb. This semester we were in a lecture together but never talked. I was out clubbing Wednesday night and ran into him and we talked a bit and I asked him why he deleted me but he said he got a new account. We ended up making out. Then the next day he added me on fb. Should I message him first or wait for something to happen?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Alcohol, as it's basic, weakens, or completely deletes the psychical "walls" you have in your mind, that prevent you doing things you actually want to do. It just shows the mutual attractions you have. Also, girls never message first, so he might take it as a quite nice change, that for once, a girl messaged first. Good luck.

What Guys Said 2

• I say shoot him a message and say what's up. He will add you then you will chat and make out some more.

Answer=I think he certainly could be.

• Message him first, he's interested

What Girls Said 0