Do you like it when black people say "N " word or they say ' I hate black people " or :cracka" ?

Do you like when black people say "N " word or when say ' I hate black

people "

they say this stuff but white person those even the right to comment on anything and white so car-full what say that not even wrong ...But black people often talk badly about themselves

you can't say 'African American " as-well you can't notice that they are "black" . White have labeled trash and lazy when can't find a job but black man unemployed the its the white mans fault. I'm SORRY BUT I'm NOT MISTER ASS KISS! hhaha

Do you like it when black people say "N " word or when say ' I hate black people "they say this stuff but white people don't even have the right to comment on anything and white people have too be car-full what they say even when not even wrong ...But black people often talk badly about themselves you can't say 'African American " as-well , you can't notice that they are "black" . Whites are labeled trash and lazy when they can't find a job but black man unemployed is fine.
i reposed a little more clearly but had use road sign language kind like "no on read" hahha becuase ran out space for words!

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't even understand a lot of what you wrote but I hate when people(of all races) say the N word. I also really don't understand how black people can call each other that when white people oppressed them with that word.

• i hAD to GO back and fix it .

• yes its the power that be that turn us against each...i don't assume your race ahhaha what make mad is that she saying in on martin leather king day , hasn't she learned anything from school?

• some time a say "cracker" as joke but only to make social statement .. sort of satire.

What Girls Said 1

• Why are non black people so concerned with what we do? You're not black so what black people call each other doesn't concern u.they aren't addressing you.you sound entirely too pressed about black ppl.you're white, worry about things that concern white ppl.lol black folks don't sit around discussing whites, that's creepy.

We can call ourselves what we want.not everything needs to be approved by "the white man" lol.if you don't like it get over it.

• hahahA omg YOUR talking like your different the rest us humans "Why are non black people so concerned with what we do? " its sound like you thin your superior , that good and saying like only make harder for black people and equal right all man..you think to much like black white .

• color is not a personalty cherate

• so would you say that white people don't belong in the same heaven as you and good discriminate? no all soul look the same its just body's that had collor.

What Guys Said 2

• Hypocrisy in general cracks me up. People only care about racism if it pertains to their nationality, if people TRULY hated racism, they would hate it when it was applied to ALL races.

(Extremely nerdy by still very relative to the subject)

When the game Resident Evil 5 came out, there was a huge outcry for racism that it was taking place in Africa and that a White man was killing Africans. Yet, no one complained when in Resident Evil 4, when a White guy was killing Spanish people, there wasn't a single peep out of anyone. Or Resident Evil 1, 2 , and 3, when White Americans were being killed.

Hey, now that Resident Evil 6 is out and they are killing Asian people, maybe I should sit and complain like a punk ass bitch.

People need to learn how to read self-hypocrisy.

• white people can't go back to inner city these day or be beat for being "wrong" block .

• I just think the "N" word should be taken out of EVERYONE's mouth and not even be uttered by black people themselves. I think it's Such a disgusting word, and I'm a white dude sayin' this. It just reinforces all the racist bullsh*t that has gone down through out history.

• Or people can man the f*** up and not be hurt by petty words. Who grows up in this day and age and not develop some thick skin?

• See, I like the meaning that 2 pac attributed to it. Never Ignorant getting goals Accomplished. When 2pac used the N word it was completely different and that I liked

• but these black kids today they don't understand why use the word , I hear blakc girl say the wrong too hahah lik nigg and er