Guys, what do you think about girls who don't take sh*t from anybody?

I'm not talking about overly angry people but let's say a girl is usually nice, well mannered yet, when someone really gets on her nerves she's not afraid to tell what she thinks even if this gets her into a verbal fight

What do you think of girls that show pride when hurt and won't hesitate to "fight back"?

What would you think of a girl who when asked what she would if her guy cheated on her, says that this would drive her crazy and that at worst, she'll probably try to beat the crap out of him for betraying her, or at least try to get even and would definitely leave him?

Do you find such girls crazy? Do they scare you?

Are you likely to get turned off by witnessing this side of them?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• There is this misconception women have that a "strong" woman is threatening to a man. That's not really true. Men are generally not threatened by any woman. But women who behave a certain way are just annoying and unattractive, in terms of personality. I'm not saying a woman should be weak and put up with disrespectful treatment...not at all, but there is definitely a line. There is a lot to be said for a woman behaving like a lady, and a woman who is always defensive and tends to easily take offense is generally unattractive to men.

What Guys Said 5

• I don't hit or harm women, so I wouldn't want the same.

I don't mind a women that's stern,but I do hate Women start S***. my last Ex's always started stuff with buff guys like throw food at strangers an say "You want some Punk!?" Forcing me into unnecessary Fights because of her BS.

• If "doesn't take sh*t" is based purely in the context you've presented, then I don't have a problem with it. However, if "not taking sh*t" involves starting stupid arguments over things that have little consequence or arguing and trying to be right even when you KNOW you're wrong, then I wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole.

• Yes I wasn't talking about girls who create unnecessary drama and will get angry for nothing, I was referring to girls who usually are rather quite and nice but when they get angry, it can get really bad.. (and usually such persons don't get angry for nothing)

• This is actually one of the things that makes we want a girl more.

Women who are seen as a challenge, very independent and very brutally honest with their feelings. I like that girl.

• It's good to know. This is usually seen as a masculine quality to stand for oneself and be upfront about it, so it's not something women are naturally taught to do, and when they happen to be like that they usually try to downplay it not to scare people or out of fear they would come off as masculine.

• because they show their anger by raising the tone, speaking very loudly, frowning eyebrows, and can have a very "come at me if you dare" demeanor when they do,. And it can also involves swearing.

• That's only a normal reaction, friend.

It's not because we are guys that we are the only ones who have the right to show anger by raising the tone, speaking very loudly, frowning eyebrows, and can have a very "come at me if you dare" demeanor.

• I'm not violent nor would I ever harm a girl, but I'm not a afraid of any man in this world, for dam sure I wouldn't be scarred of a girl!

• I don't mind a girl that will be able to stand up for themselves when necessary but are usually the sweet, nice girls. However, I think there is a fine line there.

What Girls Said 2

• I think it'd e the same with a guy. I wouldn't want a weak guy who won't stand up for himself but I don't want a stupid hot head screaming at erything that bothers him.

• Who would want a weak person that doesn't stand up for themselves?