Saying those three BIG words?

Saying I love you is a big deal, obviously. Some people abuse it, and some never use it. When you're in a serious relationship, though, when do you think it is the right time to say it? Should it be a planned thing? A spur of the moment? How should it be said? What are your thoughts on this?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Saying I love you is a big deal, obviously.

Some people abuse it

^^Caught Cheating or Saying it just for Sex.

and some never use it.

^^usually people won't say this because its such a powerful Word.

When you're in a serious relationship.

^^ Some say it to reassure their lover that is usually insecure.

though, when do you think it is the right time to say it?

^^ I think it should come Natural.

Should it be a planned thing?

^^Only if your daily life is a Planner, or if you have sincerity behind those words.

A spur of the moment?

^^Can be possible, but every place has its Moments.

How should it be said? What are your thoughts on this?

^^Depends on the Individual.

What Guys Said 3

• Personally I have always felt that its okay to say once you can sit down by yourself and think, the feelings I have for him are more than just liking him, more than just really liking him, and that you know that it isn't simply infatuation. Infatuation being the biggest reason behind saying "I love you" without really feeling it. The other being not being able to differentiate really really liking someone and loving them.

I always thought of it like this, if someone came up and shot at him would you take the bullet for him? Or a more realistic would you be willing to make large sacrifices in your life for him and would he be willing to make those sacrifices for you as well. Once you know that to be true you are free to say it all you want.

I was with my fiancee (girlfriend at the time) for over a year before I told her I love her. I always had known I really really liked her, I just knew it wasn't love that I had at the beginning

• Those three big words do a lot of wonders in the lives of many couples.

I think it should be said occasionally but not always. Something like a reminder that you really want to say how grateful you are to be with that person.

• I agree. But when do you think is the right time to say it?

• I think it has a great impact when you're in deep conversation and you're having an intense eye contact with him ,and boom! You said those words.

• I don't throw those words around. They are almost sacred words. You should say it when you can't take your eyes off each other, every moment is perfect, you know that they love you. It should be said at a romantic time with a romantic setting.

What Girls Said 1

• I feel like if you're not feeling it after 4 months if serious dating then it's time to really evaluate the relationship because that's long enough to know the person and for feelings to develop