Why do girls always say they could kick a guy's ass?

There is this girl at my school, she is pretty competitive, but she thinks she could kick any guy's ass with just one kick

49

Most Helpful Girl

• She probably could.

Don't underestimate her

• with one kick? you must not think guys are very tough lol

What Girls Said 3

• But it has to be a well positioned kick, hard and fast. IMO, that should only be done in a real self-defense situation.

First, I agree that it only takes one kick but it has to be good otherwise the guy is just going to get up in seconds and sometimes that's bad news.

Secondly, if she does it hard enough and succeeds, that can be bad news too. I once read an article about a woman who left a man infertile with one kick there. That can ruin a man's life too.

• All it takes is one kick, to kick your ass...

I'm confused at your confusion...

• bahahaha, this is really witty.

• you're right doesn't matter how tough a guy is she wings her leg forward and the second her toes connect under the nuts it's over we grab our nuts fall over and look dumb while she laughs at us. I wish I could say it's not true but seen a 100 lb girl make a 200 lb guy cry with one hard kick after she came back fro self defense class saying she could take down any guy like this situation

• Because so many people insist that we can't just because we're girls. I'm not saying "kicking ass" is anything to aspire to, but certain girls probably wouldn't feel the need to say it if the stereotype that we're wimps wasn't around.

What Guys Said 9

• Well, Wendy kicked Cartman's ass. So I think it can happen

• It's just their nature. You can't do anything about it.

Just let them say what they want.

• Maybe she really can?

• Because they know that one swift kick to the nuts would result in an ass kicking.

• It's probably girls know they can drop a guy with one targeted kick. More girls willing to do it now than before, I think.

• a real powerkick to the balls can make us passout so they technically can

• The same reason KimJjong Un says he could take down the US, even though everyone knows he couldn't. It just makes him feel stronger to say it.

• Maybe because she can for some reason or more likely there over exaggerating

• not hard to kick someones ass if their back is towards ya