Girls: do you let the guy you like say things you wouldn't normally like?

So like if a guy you liked said something that you nromally wouldn't want him to say would you let it slide? Also what if he acted kinda awkward around you, would that go unnoticed by you or would you not care about it? Or would you recognize it and think it was wierd/bad?

70

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on what he's saying. If he's bashing someone, or group of people (example: he's a homophob and hates gays) he's gonna know EXACTLY how I feel about his behavior. I can also promise that whatever fluffy feelings I had are now gone.

If he's just acting awkward, or has a different, yet well thought-out-and-presented opinion on something (like gun control laws) we can work past it.

Also if he acted awkward specifically around me, no one else, I'd assume it's because he doesn't care for me and I would probably not go out of my way to make conversation.

What Girls Said 6

• This is a tough problem. It varies depending on the behavior you would consider 'off', and the behavior another person would consider so.

If it's something you wouldn't want done to or around you, odds are someone else will be uncomfortable with it too. The only real way to deal with it is to talk about it and to stop the behavior.

Most girls, if they are into someone, will overlook a lot of flaws and oddities. These are the normal things that everyone has, and most girl will understand that. If she doesn't, chances are she's not right for you.

And if you're not at the point where you can talk about things, then you're worried for nothing.

• Most likely unless he was completely out of line. For instance I don't like being hit on and depending on the content and language he uses I may let him get away with it if I like him enough. As for being weird I'm pretty weird to as long as he can control his weirdness and I don't have to police him about it.

• It al depends on how much I like the guy and what he says. If I really like him and he says something stupid then it doesn't really matter.if he's a total jerk then no I absolutely wouldn't let it slide especially if he was just my crush

• As long as it's not a regular thing. Once in a while I'll feel a strong connection to a guy and even if he says something I would not tolerate normally, I'll let it slide for the first little bit. If he doesn't redeem himself then I'll just have to accept that as his personality and move on

• words are just words, I look at actions more than anything.

• Nope, I don't let men get away with anything . If I'm not dating him, I might let it slide . But if I'm dating you , I've to address it . Because this person could be a potential partner , And we need some understanding.

What Guys Said 0