What are your new year's resolutions?

just realized I haven't seen this asked yet :D

mine is to be more social :)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• To realize the journey is just as important as the destination sometimes. I tend to be a perfectionist so to strive for perfection but not fall apart and be so hard on myself when I don't quite make it. Sometimes you learn as much from your mistakes.

0|0
    0|0
    • totally agree, sometimes the journey is even better than the destination :)

• Yeah a lot of times the journey changes who you are as it teaches you things along the way. I notice with myself my original goal/destination changes because of this, usually in a good way :)

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• Mine was to get a 4.0 this semester of college and to loose the freshman "10" I gained from partying. So far I'm on my way to accomplishing both. I also made a point to reach out to my family more now that I'm away at college.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tone for spring break, and save money

0|0
    0|0
  • stop being a push over :) and stop being nice to jerks xp

0|0
    0|0
  • To stop smoking cigarettes. And this Thursday will be a month since I stopped.

0|0
    0|0
  • be more outgoing

0|0
    0|0
  • It's been asked hundreds if time...a month ago when it was New Years

Mine is to get out more

0|1
    0|0
  • Eat great, stay fit, and advance in my career.

0|0
    0|0
  • To continue all the good things I started in the past and build upon those foundations. No new resolutions.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Do better this semester in school and push even harder in the gym. Haven't given up on anything so far.

0|0
    0|0
  • To stop raging and cussing people out on Xbox Live...

I have anger issues.

0|0
    0|0
    • but swearing at online gamers is normal XD

• I'm sure it is, I feel like I do it too much, though. I'm going to try to hold back more often.

• Gain 20 pounds and be more social. Goodluck to you

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't do new year's resolutions

0|0
    0|0
    • How come?

• because I'm already motivated and I don't need some new year hullabaloo to make some changes, although that being said, I can see why people vow to make amends in the new year, since it is a start afresh.

• fair enough :)

• To get my Japanese up to the same as my Spanish. To keep those who add value to my life close to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • to get better at school, and to be a better person overall

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;