Short, meaningful quotes for a tattoo?

i'm getting my tattoo done in a couple weeks, and I'm getting a quote on my inner bicep. I've struggled a lot in my life, and still am, living in poverty, dealing with betrayal, anxiety disorder, judgmental people, people crushing my dreams, and way too much to even type on here. and I wanted to get a quote to represent that. A short, simple, yet meaningful quote.

I was thinking of "without struggle, there is no progress."

or "worry ends where faith begins" or "i can do anything through christ who strengthens me."

there's so many options, it's hard to decide.

any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

i know everyone goes through struggle in life, obviously. life wouldn't be life without struggle.

you don't know my story, and you don't know everything that's happened.

all I asked was ideas for quotes, not your opinion on whether or not I've struggled.

28

Most Helpful Guy

• I hope the link below works. It's not a quote, but just an idea I had. It's the Chinese symbol for 'strength'... The one thing you need and rely upon to get you through all of your difficulties! Again it's just an idea, but I hope you manage to find the right symbol or quote for you! :o)

link

What Guys Said 7

• well no doubt everyone has been through struggles in life. Life itself is a struggle, haha. One quote seemed to inspire me the most when I was pushing through college, while working, AND as I was on probation.

"The strong and beautiful tree of success grows from the seedling of failure and struggle."

I came to realize that if I become successful, I'd be one hell of a tree because I've been through a lot.

• your 16? you've got a long ways to go in life before you start thinking that your life is hard.

• Everyone goes thou difficulties and everyone manages them differently :) I hope your life gets better as I'm sure it will since you're a young beautiful girl that has her whole life in front of her.

"This too shall pass"

• “Those who do not move, do not notice their chains.”

"There is no success without hardship"

• "I believe I am in Hell, therefore I am." -Arthur Rimbaud

"By being too sensitive I have wasted my life." -Arthur Rimbaud

"it’s alright, Ma, it’s life, and life only" -Bob Dylan song.

"As a man is, so he sees. As the eye is formed, such are its powers." -William Blake

"To be a great man and a saint for oneself, that is the only important thing. " - Charles Baudelaire

• Firstly you can find maningful words or sentences about your quote of tattoo. I give an example: ''Fire with my love forever'' In my opinion this is very ettractive and meaningful word :) If you search them, you'll find more... :)

• You shall not pass!

• well hello adele lol ;p. I think if your going to get a meaningful quote for a tattoo it should be completely from you and not others opinion.

What Girls Said 2

• Here's a page of lovely quotes.

link

• Your only 16, you have the rest of your life to get a permanent tattoo. When your ready to get one make sure its something you definitely want, not some quote you decided you like a couple weeks prior. Also be careful of the placement, while I think the place you want is insanely cute its also going to look awful with age, maybe try a place that is more gravity defying lol