Girls do you have a problem with a guys shower morning routine?

well my ex had a problem with me spending too much time in the bathroom. she had a lot of "problems" that's why she's my ex lol. just wondering if any other girls have a problem with the amount of time a guy spends in the bathroom in the morning. usually takes me like 5 min to shower. 20 min if I decide to take a bath. so overall on average id say I spend about 30 min in the bathroom between showering, brushing, flossing, mouth wash, moisterising, maybe doing something to the hair (styling or trimming my pubes lol). I don't see how it matters as iam doing for everybodys benefit lol not just mine. don't want to be stinky bad breath etc. id come back at her and say she never spent enough time in the bathroom which I think was the truth. iam accustomed to my morning bathroom rituals.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really care how long he takes. whatever makes you happy, you do what you gotta do. As long as you don't hog the bathroom when I need to use it too lol. plus 30 minutes isn't even that long. I can't be a hypocrite lol my showers take like 30 minutes sometimes..

• 30 min ! oh my must be really dirty.. lol

• LOL no.. I don't know why it takes me that long. I like being in the shower I guess ahaha. I could do it in 10-15 minutes if I was speeding through it..

What Girls Said 1

• That's ridiculous! What girl wouldn't want a groomed man. She want you to smell like balls and sweat? Which to me smells like Taco Bell! Ugh. Maybe she thinks your masterbating or something. But I'd say unlock the door and have her get in the shower with you. Everyone needs some alone time and bathing is a great time to make your other think your natively well groomed. As long as you aren't in there every day for hours.

• i always had the door opened, I was flossing my teeth when she started complaining lol

What Guys Said 2

• I hope not, it takes time to look as cute as I do :P

• This is a bit of a switch - it's usually women who spend a lot of time in the bathroom getting ready. Nothing wrong with it, although 30 minutes seems a bit excessive for someone who doesn't need to apply makeup or do anything much with their hair.

I've never taken a bath in the morning, and probably only taken a half-dozen baths in all of my adult life. It usually takes me 5 - 10 minutes max in the bathroom each morning, and half that to get dressed. It took a bit longer back when I wore a suit every day.