How can I say this to my guy without coming off needy?

I've been seeing my guy for 3 months. We've been in touch about 3-4 times per week, but I'd like for our communication to increase to about 5-6 times per week.

How can I express this to my guy without coming off like a chick who's needy for attention?

01

What Guys Said 1

• What is stopping you from calling/texting on those days that would make it 5-6 times per week? Nothing wrong with you increasing the communication yourself.

• That's true, never thought of that. I guess I'll just start communicating more often with him on the days we don't normally speak.

• That's really your best bet :) An ex of mine had a similar issue with me. I told her if she wanted to talk to me more she had a phone, nothing was stopping her. She then went off how I should always be the one calling her and blah blah blah. It was just a big turn off that SHE had an issue with something well in her control to fix and yet expected me to change to suit her. You don't want to be like that. ;)

• Thanks! Yeah seriously, the last thing I wanna do is create any unnecessary drama or tension between us. I'll just increase the calls/texts myself :)

What Girls Said 0