Do guys like nice girls?

The title says it all, but I always hear guys say "oh why don't girls like nice guys?"

but don't guys do the same? Are you sure you'd choose the nice girl over the bad one?

• I like nice girls :)
    Vote A
  • I like bad girls ;)
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well most girls would fall for a nice guy opposed to an a**hole.Some like a**holes it is all they know they like the mystery behind them.As for guys they do like nice girls they don't want to have a second mother nagging them to do things,that is usually how bitchy girls roll ;).

1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• I prefer bad bitches :p.

Generally people mean nice as = boring. In that case I would pass

0|0
    1|0
  • Define 'nice girl'?

1|1
    0|0
    • Define nice guy! I mean they don't have to be boring, but girls who are compassionate and not "that slut" who maybe has a nice body or "the bitch" who looks good but who dumps guys one after the other- after being horrible to them.

• Most guys would prefer their partner not be a 'slut'.

Most guys would prefer their partner not be a bitch.

Most guys would also prefer their partner not be a prude.

People's standard for prude vs. normal vs. slut vary. But basically everyone likes nice people, but if guys say 'you're too much of a nice girl' that's normally code for 'i don't think you'd be down for the nasty stuff I want to do'.

• every guy likes nice girls.

1|1
    0|0
  • Of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • As kheser said, define nice girl please...And bad, for that matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like girls that I can relate to. If they are good, cool. Bad, cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously I prefer nice girls, they're nicer. I wouldn't date a girl who isn't nice

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• not all guys choose the bad ones...they try to go for the best & most decent girl for them :/

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;