Ipod touch or Ipad mini?

Im trying to decide between the two. The price difference is only $30.

Ive got an ipod classic (3 years old) and an old mac computer (still works after 6 years.)

Im looking for something with all the apps/music/internet/browsing etc.

Does any have the ipad mini or new ipod?

Mini it is!

15

Most Helpful Guy

• For what you get I would truthfully go with the full size iPad, but out of the two I would take a look at how much you spend per gb of storage, but it old also be the one that fits in your pocket which would be the touch.

• I don't want to spend the money the ful sized ipad costs/dont really care about GB. Just want something handy.

• yeah I was thinking that!

• I mean I have the first IPad personally but the touch is supposed to be good

What Guys Said 4

• iPod touch is better if you're looking for something to carry around in your pocket. Both have apps, music, internet browsing. iPad Mini is nice if you like a slightly bigger screen that can still fit in one hand. It works great for public speaking if you'd like to use it for that.

• I have a 3 y.o. IPod touch myself and just got the iPad mini. I find that I use the ipad mini a lot more just because the screen is bigger. Either way to sync either you'll have to get snow leopard (upgrading system right now).

• I would go with the mini.

• I like the iPod touch because its easy to being everywhere and use. If your gonna use them just at home go with the ipad mini then

• *bring everywhere*

i have the new ipod touch and I like it a lot

• congratulations on your decision lol

• 1st big electronic I will of bought in 3 years! lol

What Girls Said 1