Girls if you had feelings for a younger guy....

If you liked a younger guy and there was nothing wrong with him in terms of maturity, etc..., he makes you laugh, he makes you happy, would you not give him a chance and cut things off just based off him being 5 years younger? A girl I know feels this way and says that "It's just not right" and I wanted to see how many others would agree... Also b4 you say there's other reasons, I know her well enough to know there isnt.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I personally couldn't date someone younger but the older us women get the more attracted we become to younger guys. I am 23 right now so dating someone younger (even mature) is out of the question...however, when I am in my 40s I feel I will have different thoughts on the matter. The youngest I could date is one year younger and that is because younger boys remind me of my brother lol...

Answer mine please?

What Girls Said 1

• no... I like guys who are at least a couple years older.

• thats not the question... the question is if you started liking a guy that was younger would you turn him down solely based on him being younger than you since its "not right", cause its socially acceptable for the girl to be younger...

What Guys Said 1

• today I was turned down by a girl saying the same reason that her dad will not accept me being 2.5 years younger to her. Young than her bro. I know she liked me and she still spks in good terms