Girls, what is the main reason you give attention to a guy?

Lets say you are always saying hi to him, teasing him nonstop, trying to make small talk out of random stuff?

What bugs me is that she does all that and I feel like I have to talk to her but when I do, she becomes a bit difficult and gets kinda quiet and all sarcastic :/.

162

Most Helpful Girl

• She might want to be all happy bubbly chatty with you, but then once you start to talk back she's like, "Oh good he's talking to me like he wants to! Oh no, I'm being so ditzy and fake. I have to be more like myself!" and then she acts more sarcastic, tries to guard herself again, because she wants you to take her seriously and not be interested in a fake version of herself.

Don't assume I'm right though, just thinking what reasoning I would personally have had when I was naive enough to act like that.

• Thats how she is with everybody, happy and bubbly. SHe is kinda like that when she starts a convo out of nowhere and once I get going, she starts acting all weird like she doesn't want me to talk to her and when I get quiet again, she will start asking me questions and making small talk and being jokey and stuff. When she talks to other people she doesn't get like that AND she doesn't go around teasing them to death or saying things like "you are too far gone, not even Jesus can help you" :/ lol

• She might see you as a pushover, then. She feels she can walk all over you without consequence, and maybe she's right. You're not a pushover because you want to be, but because you're confused. She gives you mixed signals which keeps you listening, wondering, but she's just being awful.

What Girls Said 15

• maybe she doesn't want to say something stupid, or she┬┤s unintentionally sarcastic. but if she does all of that then I think she definitely likes you! try to make her feel more at ease with you.

• I believe that she likes you, but she is having difficultly communicating with you. So she starts acting like a ditz.

• if he makes me laugh and is fun to hang around.

• Maybe she's denying to herself the fact that she likes you.

Or she might just actually think you're annoying :(

OR she's just a moody bitch lol

• SHE LIKES YOU. plan and simple. that is totally flirting and she is just a bit awkward about it. Congrats! Or maybe not... hahahah.

• Lol I mean, she is cute and all and I can tell she is trying to talk about something (one time she asked me what a bunion was), but then when I warm up and start asking her questions, sometimes she becomes indifferent or tells me "do you ever stop talking?" And she has a slight smile on her face when she does it but why don't keep up the nice and approachable persona? She calls me annoying and stuff when I'm just making small talk, its still attention, but its like she tries to act all "cool"

• i still think she likes you. and if she is cute, why not go for her! she is probably waiting to see if you'll make a move! :)

• the only reason I would give attention to a guy is because I like what I see and I want to meet him better . . .:)

• I would like him if I did that stuff. and maybe she's just afraid of saying the wrong thing back..that's my problem. just laugh at the sarcasm, and try to start the convos so she doesn't have to, and make her feel comfortable to say what she wants.

• She likes you...

• She completely likes you! She's trying to get your attention and then backs off because she doesn't know if she can keep it, or because she's afraid to seem needy, or because... well, there are thousands reasons why we girls behave so irrationally when we're into someone.

I think it's sweet...

• uhh because she friggin likes you?! duh.

she becomes difficult cause she is shy and scared and nervous and inexperienced. she needs a little push and then trust me it can only get better from there if you two have sparks.

• oh and by the way, I was sarcastic with the guy I was madly in love with...if that gives you any idea...

• because I like him or because I want to be his friend. sometimes girls talk to guys to see if they are interested in them because it helps their egos.

• because he gives it back.

• So by giving him attention you are saying, without using words, that you like the attention he gives you?

• she's really really into you.I'm the same way.I talk to everyone and I'm fun and stuff but I can't talk that way to my crush.When he talks to me, I kinda tease him, and say you're so stupid or something smiling(i'm just joking obviously).The reason I do that even thought I try not to I guess I don't want him to know I like him:s

• She likes you. It's just her way.

• You feel like you have to talk to her, So you never wanted to talk to her. Are you just doing it to be nice ? , I think the reason is . She likes you , But she probably likes you so much . No matter how pretty in confident she is , You probably make her nervous . When you start looking at her directly , While you talk.

• The reason I say "i have to" is because when she gets all difficult and serious, I feel like I'm annoying her (and she has told me I'm annoying when she is smiling and having fun but then she just TURNS SERIOUS and kinda gets mad when I make her laugh) When she says those things, I feel the need to leave her alone, but when I do, she will start with the small talk and I don't wanna be a jerk :/

What Guys Said 2

• She wants you to treat her like crap. It turns girls on for sone reason. Not a worth while chick imo.

• if he is "hot" . girls only care about looks . there are the exceptions if they notice a rolex watch