What do you think of this situation?

alright so I think this woman at work likes me. she made an obvious attempt at trying to remember my name which I kinda find odd because nobody at work really gives a sh*t about me anyway, she's really good looking and nice. she makes forward attempts to talk with me and is very perky around me. has checked out my tattoos right in front of me lol. iam just not sure what to think maybe she's just really nice to everybody. I don't know if I should make a move or not. there's half that says yes and there's other half that says no don't try anything at your workplace lol. that voice seems to sound smarter. iam apprehensive about my job and about adding any unnecessary awkwardness. what do you think I should do girls, guys? also I only see her on Thursdays is when she comes in. she's my communities band teacher. I don't know why shed be interested in a lowly pawn like me..any who looking forward to any answers

101

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmmm there could be any number of reasons. You seem to put up yourself down a bit. Making it hard to tell if you are being realistic. From what I heard, if she likes you she'll make it known. You need to hone in your radar more. As for your job, entering into a relationship can certainly jeopardize it. So tread carefully.

• yes I have been known to be some what of an oblivious clod in the past but iam getting better loll. just not totally sure though. I hate how hit or miss these things are. she's in the position of power really.i don't know if I've made it obvious if I like her so maybe shell make the first move? I know I've given subconscious hints like looking at her lips and her chest for only brief moments lol yes iam definitely over thinking this, she has a kid/s as well. think she's about my age as well

What Girls Said 9

• Hmm. This sounds like how I acted around guys I think are cool or want to be friends with. But I have a boyfriend. I'm not flirting with these guys, although I may be "flirty". I'm just being friendly. But if I were single, a guy that I would want to be my friend, is usually just as good a candidate for a boyfriend. So find out if she's single. If she is, ask how to dinner, if she gives an excuse, don't worry excuses can be valid I have learned. Just ask her out the next week for lunch. If she is still busy or whatever, then don't ask again. But don't be afraid to ask more than once if you have to . Just saying. You could miss out if you do that

• Make an effort to go out of your way to talk to her. That will get her wondering on whether or not you're interested. Don't be too obvious but don't be too reserved either. What I usually do if I'm trying to play it safe, is to say one or two flirty comments and be totally normal for the rest of the conversation. If they are interested, they will take note of the flirting and be encouraged to be even friendlier until things progress and numbers are exchanged. It's kind of just the normal way things go if two people like each other. She seems like she might be interested so put some effort into finding out!

• She probably finds you cute and interesting. However, it would be a bad idea to pursue her since you two work together. Imagine if things turned sour. You would still have to see each other and share the same space even though you preferred not to.

• Well maybe she does like you, BUT, you did mention that "nobody at work really gives a sh*t about you", so maybe she notices that and is only trying to make you feel like you're part of the in-crowd, as oppose to an outsider. There's a lot of nice people out there who do that without other intentions in mind, just to make someone feel comfortable within an environment.

But either way, when approaching anyone, you should really do it when YOU're the one interested and not just because you "think" someone is interested in you. Do it if she interests you enough to accept rejection if that were to happen, rather than make a move on her only because you "thought" she wanted you.

• i like her its just iam intimidated by her and her success. I only see her once a week I don't see her everyday. it just doesn't make logic to me why someone would want to date somebody less successful than themselves. that's my pickle I don't want to make an ass out of myself just because she's nice. and it sucks I only see her once a week! lol I wish I could see her everyday so we could talk and I could pick up those suttle hints, instead of maybe just 5 min of interaction

• Well if you're interested in her, then ask her out to eat sometime. If she says no, don't do it again and it doesn't have to be awkward after that, unless you want to do it again, but at least that will let you know if she is really interested in you or not. Usually if she is, she won't turn that down.

• She could have a slight interest. If you like her, ask her to hang out, or even flirt. If she is nice to everyone then flirt with her and if she flirts back, ask for her number or something. Nothing wrong with trying. Good luck.

• see how she acts around other people because there is a chance that she is just being nice because that what I would do if I see someone who is lonely and does not have friends but if she just treats you that way that means she likes you and just weighting for you to ask here out

• Talk to her , maybe invite her out

• Pay attention to how she acts around other men

• You should try talking to her and get to know her. I love your profile pic by the way!:)

What Guys Said 1

• Well I'd say why not just go for it? Get her cell number and start texting her up a bit. In that sense you can still make it casual and see from there if she is interested in getting to know you better.