Would love your opinions.

Okay so there is this guy I have been working with for about 3 months and around Christmas he came up with this joke where he would stare at me with an eyebrow up and pretend not to know what I am talking about when I'd say stop. When I stopped reacting he'd make it more animated and keep saying my name till I acknowledged him. This has been going on since Christmas and he's still doing it. Then today he kept like pushing me and bumping into me and completely trying to bug me because he says my reactions are the best. When ever I'd glare at him or say stop making me laugh I'm trying to look angry he'd be like I know but it's cute. He does tease other people but not nearly as often or as constant as me. I have been taking all this as he's flirting with me. What do you think?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely, your reading it right,x

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like he thinks you're fun. The stuff you're saying isn't enough to say that he likes you or is into you.

• Stub is right he's flirting but tread carefully. its a work thing which could turn out to be the best thing that ever happened or the worse.

What Girls Said 0