How should I talk to this girl after class?

Theres this girl in my math class that I've talked to on Facebook for the past month but its been real small talk. I want to talk to her after class and get her number but I don't know what to say to her to get the conversation going I don't want to come on to strong or anything any ideas on what I should say to her after class? because I'm lost and I want to try and talk to her on Monday because I've been pushing this off for to long.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• telll her something like... 'you have pretty hair" or something, just a minor compliment, because then she'll believe 100% and be really flattered. Also another thing is... make your hair or your style look really really cool. put on flash watch or something, and try to look flash and expensive. Girls LOVE a guy with style,they get more flattred when a guy with style compliments them, or even talks to them... okay?

What Girls Said 2

• talk to her completely naturally! if she see's that you're talking naturally, even if you say something stupid she'll still be happy you're being genuine. Also, don't act like you think she's pretty and amazing... even if she is. for some reason, girls don't like guys who flatter them about their looks. they secretly get annoyed. maker her want to impress you, and also, remember you're boy, and she's a girl. boys are brainier, stronger and better. remember that so you don't get intimidated...at all! be natural, don't get nervous. only girls should get nervous. it's not good on a guy

• I agree start with a minor compliment. Maybe walk her to her next class. :)

What Guys Said 1

• Tell her "you know math really gives me boner, how bout you?"