Has this ever happend to you before?

Has there ever been a time where you or someone you knew on gag asked a question about them liking someone and pretty much everyone is like YES! GO FOR IT! Then it turns out that everyone was wrong and they come back and say f*** YOU GAG! You were wrong! Then they come back to say how depressed they've become.

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, definitely. I was that guy. I liked this weird chick who was all emo on here, and they were like "yeah she sound nice go for it". Before you could say "mumboalootron" she had broken my heart.

AWW WHAT THE F*CK NO ANON ANSWERS? Screw you anon. Screw you.

• lol well I'm sure it was you and not her =P

• Hey now why are you being more flirty with the other dude's answer than mine :P

• Cuz he was being all touchy with his emotions and showing his soft side and you were just raggin' on that awesome chick. LOL

What Guys Said 2

• Everyone likes to push people off the top of a building to see the splatter. =P Going for it is a risk. You don't always win, but the recovery from those losses makes you stronger. It really does.

• That's just mean. lol. What about those who are weak and can't recover from it. XD

• Is that your scream as you plummet towards the ground? =P

• No XD It's awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww your answer is so cute.

• I don't remember ever seeing that.

What Girls Said 0