If a couple has been together since childhood time say for 20 over years but didn't get married?

why is this so?because the longer the relationship the more likelihood it will end if they don't get married. just curious..

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok first when you say childhood, you mean like 10 or something right? I wouldn't even count that as a relationship. I don't consider two people together until there at least 15. Before that, their just playing house. And I would say there is a good chance it wouldn't last, because when you get older you realize that you have a lot more options and that their are all different types of people in the world. You also understand what you want better. It would probably be really rare for childhood sweat hearts to end up together.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Some people just don't want to get married.

Some see marriage as a tradition. Some see marriage as a step in a relationship. Some just don't see a point in getting married. Some have prenups, while others get married then lose all their stuff within a few months when a divorce gets filed.

0|0
    0|0
  • It must be because of some family matters, like the parent of one doesn't like the significant other of their child.

Or their must be no attraction existing. Some people really see each other as friends even though they have been close to each other for so long.

0|0
    0|0
  • "the more likelihood it will end if they don't get married"

Says who?

Or do you think the woman will run away if the guy won't put a ring on her finger? Even if he's been committed and loyal for 20 years... she still doesn't give a sh*t unless she has a shiny thing on her finger?

Is that what you're telling us?

0|0
    0|0
    • No . Don't assume.

• Show All
    • Whatever. It is just a question why so worked up boo

• I'm not worked up. Projecting much?

• People have their reasons, it's something whoever is in that situation should talk about with the other.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Most people I know that have known each other for so long usually do end up getting married, but there are reasons they don't. For example, if they've always played together as kids for 10 years and then one of them decides to move away for a little while, say for 3 years but always talks to that people on the phone it wouldn't be the same because the person isn't around to be with them anymore and they can start to lose interest. Or maybe they just don't want to be married...

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;