When I walk up to a girl and say hi ?

what do I say next becuase I'm ugly and in girl laws , ugly face=creepy racist

*rapist

63

Most Helpful Girl

• lmao ! say this "Did you know that the original name for Pac-Man was Puck-Man? You'd think it was because he looks like a hockey puck but it actually comes from the Japanese phrase 'Paku-Paku,' which means to flap one's mouth open and closed. They changed it because they thought Puck-Man would be too easy to vandalize, you know, like people could just scratch off the P and turn it into an F or whatever."

lol I don't know just say hi, smile and don't feel awkward. confidence IS the key. if she smiles back then introduce yourself. If she looks like a total snob then move on, girls like that are boring anyway...

What Girls Said 5

• Be funny. A good personality can make a person overlook a face that might not be as attractive.

• im not naturally funny . and I'm shy as hell (shyness can be improved and I'm trying to get rid of it with public speaking classes) . Humor cannot be improved especialy with my history

• no female friends :D

• Having female friends has no standing on whether you are attractive or not lol

• This site makes me laugh

• if you were ugly , you would have understood

• No, I understand . I think it's funny how you put two and two together

• what does that mean

• Girls like to talk about themselves so ask her questions about her and her interests.

• that works for good looking guys . If I do that she will ask why do you want to know . It happened

• Be sweet and show interest in her. This makes me warm to any kind of guy. :)

• works for good looking guys. I tried talking to girls but they think I'm a creep becuase I'm ugly

• i need to know exactly what to say so she wouldn't call me a creep becuase I'm ugly

• Rape them. Duh

What Guys Said 3

• ha. You're doomed.

Or, you could just say what you said here, and be only slightly doomed.

• Stop being depressing

• Dude, quit being so negative about yourself right now, stop it. Women hate that, and when you have low self esteem, people sense it like it is written on your forehead. It doesn't matter how you look, how socialy awkward you are, just be CONFIDENT and NICE. You're ten times better looking than any boyfriend she's ever had. You're f***ing awesome. You're the smoothest talking, nicest person she's ever met. Burn that into your brain and live it because having a confidence level like that makes up for any flaws.

• it won't change my ugly face plus I can't be confident just like that . if it were that easy I would have done it

• Holy sh*t, take your head out of the gutter and stop being so depressed. Women aren't going to want to get with a guy with such a negative attitude. You should do some soul searching, maybe some therapy, just get your mind right and fix yourself first. You will feel a lot better. After that it'll come naturally to you.

• cant afford therapy . Looked up soul searhing , didn't understand it . Listen I don't act depressed in front of people but girls reject me at hello