What is your favorite holiday?

And how do you spend it at home or with family/partner? I like Thanksgiving or Easter the best I usually spend it with family.

No I hate Xmas sucks my fat cock.
I used to love it not anymore!

55

Most Helpful Girl

• Well Christmas is always my favorite but that one shouldn't count. I probably would pick The 4th of July, I love the summer nights watching fireworks and going to many parties. I miss those hot summer nights in Tennessee hearing the cicadas/katydids in the trees and sitting on my fathers lap while watching the fireworks and hanging out with the whole neighborhood :(

What Guys Said 5

• Christmas. My family and I just enjoy sitting together in front of a warm fire, lit Christmas tree, talking, eating, and just being a family.

• Right now, the lunar New Year. I am taching in China now and it's such a warm holiday, when famlies gather from far away.

• Easter is my favorite and it is followed closely by the Fourth of July.

• awe man ! either Fourth of July or Halloween, but I think I am going to go with Fourth of July because of the fireworks! :3

• Xmas is my fav

What Girls Said 4

• New Years! it's like Russian Christmas

• Thanksgiving. I spend it with family.

• Thankgiving is my favorite because that's the one we spend with my family. I would like Christmas but the materialism of the holiday has ruined it for me to be honest, quite sad.

• I LOVE Halloween :-)