Girls what would you do if a guy did this to you?

Girls what would you say if a guy did this to you.

He walks up to you and says " hey you should text me some time, here's my number". Then he walks away.

You text him later and ask him why he did that

He says " I say this thing that said it only takes 10 seconds of courage to change your life for the better. I took 10 seconds of courage."

So, what would you say if a guy did this to you?

92

Most Helpful Girl

• He actually took the time to make the first move and show interest yet your treating it like he did something bad to you? :\ I'm confused even when I'm a girl too, what is so confusing about that? he LIKES you and gives you his number because he wants to stay in contact with you, what he said he means he took the time and plucked up the courage to give you his number and show he is interested and honestly he was honest about it too, plus when he says it only takes 10 seconds of courage to change your life for the better, I took 10 second of courage, he is giving you an invite to make your move lol, I don't think he can get any more straight to the point and honest than that so what cha gonna do?.

What Girls Said 8

• The initial encounter would strike me as confident and smooth, and I would probably text him. But the fact that he later says he "changed my life for the better" sounds cocky and would be a turnoff.

• I would think that they guy doesn't have any confidence if he said it like that. but body language might affect it, so I would tell him "hahaha OK then , what do you want to talk about?" or something like that..

• If it were me I would probably call the number right after he gave it to me to see if he answers then I would ask him for his name (if I don't know it already)

• I think there should be a little more first. Not necessarily about either of you. Just small talk, to give her a chance to get a good look at you.

• Thats cute!

• I think its a pretty cute starter for someone you don't know.

• I'd honestly never text him back.

Tho I recognize it's an awesome strategy (pretty smart!) I am a very insecure girl. So I probably would think you're just teasing/joking and would be afraid to make contact.

But I'm sure it would work on many other girls.

• That's assuming she texts you back lol...otherwise sounds pretty good!

What Guys Said 2

• I have no idea what a girl would say, but man that sounds like a great pick up strategy lol. I gotta try that one.

• If you do it with a enough girls for sure you will get girls replying back to you

• Opening fine. If she texts I'd just go back with funny.