In eyes of foreign women are Indian man good husbands?

Because of the values culture of Indian men, which is a total opposite of their western friends, can a foreign women marry an Indian guy, and can she be a good wife and adjust with Indian culture.

42

Most Helpful Girl

• To be honest, I'm not all that familiar with Indian culture, so I don't want to answer this by making assumptions that may not be true.

In general, how would you say the values of Indian men differ from those of western men? What are the differences between Indian relationships/marriages compared to western relationships/marriages? What would my role as "wife" and your role as "husband" be?

• Well if you don't know the answer and don't see difference, no point explaining or saying anything.

• This is true of any relationship, but I think it's especially true when people come from very different cultures. Relationships between people from different cultures can definitely work and be happy, but both people have to be willing to put in the effort to understand each other and work together.

• Thats a correct and right answer, but I am a pure veg and you a non veg, what solution you will get, I just can't stand non veg

What Girls Said 3

• Are you looking for a foreign woman to marry.

• Yes in my mind, I don't know know its right or wrong but I just my kind of foreign girl.

• i dated an Indian boyfriend in college...it was very hard because of culture difference. his family is not allow him to have a girlfriend so I was never anything and had to pretend to just to borrow a book from his house. at the end, things had to end because it wasn't going anywhere. I liked him but...it would never work due to family/cultural difference.

• Yes true, why didn't you get married to him, anyways thanks for comments.

• I don't know. I do know that a lot of the men from India on this website are the creepiest pervs of all. No idea why.

• And their culture is just ass-backwards and dirty. On YouTube you can see a guy brushing his teeth in some sort of "sacred" river, and there is a half-cremated dead body floating 10 ft away from him.

• Amazingly I have seen a few mens from India on this site and I agree some of them are irritating ...If you have experienced some kind of discomfort and irritation from Indian mens I'm extremely apologetic from their side and I condemn their acts ...Please don't judge our country from a handful of people whose only aim is to spread nuisance since there are good and bad people in every community ...Hope You understand.

• Of course I don't judge India or all Indian men for what people here do, I know better.

What Guys Said 2

• i see there's a lot of wimps in india.

Indians are the best employees, you can treat them almost like slaves and they're gonna be quiet. I like that.

• 1. There are many 'foreign' (white to be precise - cause Indians gun after them) women who are married to Indian men and are / have been happy w/o divorces and stuff. I know many who are my parent's friends

2. White women yes make good wives too

3. Point one states that they yes adjust to Indian culture (ofcourse the husband is not a pervert and liberal too - liberal, understanding of this term between the white world and Indian world is very different)

4. Most people who haven't travelled or experienced friends beyond their boundaries tend to think 'grass is greener there'. All they know is what they see in television and movies. They are blissfully unaware of the various restrictive cultures and communities out there too.

5. However, after the Mughal & Victorian reigns India certainly is a mutated state of it's 'Indianness' and what we perceive as it's culture is an abomination, a mutated state which we term as 'correct' and 'right'

6. If ratio based then a general white woman's perception of an Indian is that he is a perv - period!