Guys, what's something that a girl can say to you that will keep her on your mind?

What's something that a girl can say or do (that's clean) during a conversation that will keep her on your mind? Please be sort of specific instead of saying just to be funny.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• "I really like having you around."

That would make me really happy. Talk of shallowness.

What Guys Said 1

• "It was really nice talking to you... I'll see you later."

Seems pretty basic and simple - but it really depends how you do it. For example, right before she goes there might might a small moment, just staring at each others' eyes. Or maybe she's a bit nervous and is fixing her hair while saying it. I like those small little things - kinda romantic

What Girls Said 2

• Something my boyfriend told me was when you are with a group of friends and he is there have one of your good friends say you guys would make a good couple, He will probably be like no but he will think about it the rest of the day. This how my current boyfriend really noticed me.

• Hmm. Interested to see what the fellas say about this one. Great question!