So after taking a shower...

Not interested in the girl, but I'm just curious what went through her head. At an all guys dorm, walk down to take a shower girl I know says hi I say hi back. She is talking to a friend or whatever. I stay in the shower for longer than usual because hoping she will leave since I can hear her talking. After standing in the shower for 10 min I usually take like 5 min showers because I have no hair I open the curtain door and she makes eye contact and looks away, I walk by her and she ignores me and I start laughing and she says sorry sorry sorry, I say it's alright I thought it was funny. Was she just oblivious or cougar or what? Usually I can make a read in things like this but I think she was being oblivious lol.

I don't think she was peeking. That so weird and creepy and she is strikes me as one of those book worm girls. Probably just oblivious

12

Most Helpful Guy

• She's being oblivious because she doesn't mean to "peek".

What Girls Said 1

• She probably wasn't even thinking about it until you started laughing.

What Guys Said 1

• She was peeking

• I doubt it was oblivious. She was peeking