Talking to an ex after 2 years? Does he just want me sexually?

My ex and I broke up 2 years ago... neither of us have been in a relationship since. We broke up due to timing - we couldn't see each other, going overseas etc it was a very civil breakup and we stayed friendly. We have not properly spoken in this 2 years.

In the last 6 months I have drastically changed a lot of things: got a better job, more friends, lost weight and I would say more attractive because I'm just a happier person. And since this change my ex has been liking my photos, to texting me and then a few weekends ago we hooked up and he ended things with the girl he was dating and he continues to ask me if I'm going to a mutual friends event etc etc

I'm wondering if you were him in this situation would you still have feelings for me or would it be just a sexual thing due to my new appearance? (I should note that I have braces so I don't know why he would want to hook up) Is this worth my time or is he just trying to prove to himself he can still have me if he wants me?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• It must be that he began to be attracted to you romantically, seeing how much transformation you've gone through after all those years.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• It might be a little of both link I mean, he should be attracted to you sexually and as a friend. There is nothing wrong with that. The question is, do you want get back together with him?

• I think he likes the new you. But what you should be asking yourself is do you like him romantically?