How to get the courage up to just go for it to give my guy a bj

So I've hooked up with this guy plenty of times. we are just friends he knows I like him and we Haven't really hooked up in a month or so but we are going out of town and staying in a hotel just us 2. I want to just go for it and just go down on him without saying anything but I kind of want to ask him like how would you like it if I told you I want to give you a bj right now? should I say something and wait for an answer or just go for it and see what happens?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Just go for it! Start by making out and escalate by rubbing his penis through his pants. Then reach in and rub him and then get him and and at least get yourself topless. Work your way down kissing his stomach and go past his penis working your way down his thigh to his knee. Then SLOWLY work your way up the other thigh. At this point, he should be so hard his penis is up by his belly button. So when you reach the top of his thigh, tongue his balls, and the spot just behind them. Take your time--dont go up to his penis right away. After about a minute he should be going crazy. Then SLOWLY lick your way up his shaft. Take a full minute before you contact his head. At this point he should be excited out of his mind. Then, fully engulf his head in your mouth and gently suck while tonguing the underside of his penis where the head meets the shaft. Nice, firm steady rhythm. Use the back of your tongue to keep your throat closed because he'll be liable to have a massive orgasm at this point.

Good luck! Tell us how it goes! ;-)

What Guys Said 3

• Okay uh... as a guy, I LOVE the idea, but wouldn't encourage you to just go for it without a plan. There is a way you can subtly let him know without saying anything. Just give him very affectionate kisses and gradually trail those kisses down his body. This will give him a 'jump' start, so to speak.

Once you reach 'down there' avoid kissing his manhood directly and just spoil his thighs. He may warm up to the idea, so keep an eye on his reaction.

Okay this may not be subtle, but... it would sure work on me... = 3= ~

• When your kissing him, put your hand on his crotch, keep kissing him, but while your kissing him, start undoing his pants, when you have his d*** in your hand, just get down on your knees and go forit, he won't say a word, but will enjoy every minute of it,x

• Speaking as a guy, I think it would be most awesome if you either started by making out, or just went for it. As for how you go for it, I say just push him back on the bed, undo his belt and pants, reach in, and whether he's hard or not, just pull it out and start sucking. I don't know if all guys would go for this, but I know I sure would. I say do it like that. Don't ask, just do it. Assuming you're both single, obviously.

• lol Sorry, I somehow got mixed up in the "how to" and forgot about the courage. I guess, the only thing I can say about that, is just by pointing out that you really don't have that much to be afraid of. I mean, really, I doubt he's going to get upset, and the worst case scenario, you can just brush it off like it was nothing, and ask to forget all about it. From there on, if you don't get weird about it, I doubt he will.

• Nice. I don't know if it's good or bad my answer matched the boys lol

• I don't think it's bad. I think it just says you're thinking more like a guy. Perhaps you're more in tune with what men want? Maybe. Still. Pretty cool.

What Girls Said 2

• Just go for it. I don't know any guy who wouldn't like it that way. Start with a kiss on the lips, take his shirt off, kiss down his stomach to the waistline and well you know where to go from there. Try to catch his eye with yours each step and you'll know if he's OK with it ;)

• just think of it as a sucker and guys LOVE it