How long do you keep your tree up after Christmas?

Mine is still up. I take it down in July 26.the day after Christmas in July.

54

Most Helpful Girl

• mine is still up and it's starting to get on my nerve alittle now but that's because I haven't been home long enough to take it down since Feb started lol...my daughter finally said "so mom, when are we gonna take the tree down?" and I was like "when I'm home long enough to do it" and she said "sounds reasonable"

lol

• lol that's cute

• thanks for best answer...my tree is still up by the way lol...I'm planning for maybe Saturday to take it down, they're calling for snow so I might be stuck in the house unable to run children all over town...yay! :)

• Lucky lol I want snow.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't decorate for the holidays. My mother is always the one who hosts those things. I'm guesstimating she takes hers down sometime after new years. When I was a kid she was never one to leave it up long. I always remember it being down a week or so after new years.

• *took his down yesterday*

• It's up as early as late October and down usually no later than Jan 1.

• I take it down December 26th. If I even put one up.

What Girls Said 4

• I put my tree up usually the first weekend of Decmber and take it down the first weekend of January. I honestly wouldn't put a tree up if it wasn't for my girls.

• Real trees are more common for me, so it goes down whenever the local yard waste pickup service announces they're taking them.

• November

• eww, isn't it just a twig by now? lol I chopped mine up and used it for fire wood in late Janurary

• I don't buy real trees. I'm allergic to the smell. But it's really big and really beautiful and really expensive so I keep it up for 6months every year.