What makes you say wow!shes SEXY!!!

guys,what is it that makes a woman sexy?

i'd like to know what is it that attracts you to a woman?what makes you think of her in sexual ways?details please

06

Most Helpful Guy

• Thick thighs and ass! makes me desperate to need to eat that p****

• so whoever has big thighs and big ass is sexy to u?no matter how big?that makes a woman sexy?

• we should chat sometime :)

• wouldn't mind ;) but you anon...

What Guys Said 5

• It is something in the way she carries herself. Her posture, her walk, her gestures with hands, her facial expressions.

But on a more expected note, a clean girl with clear skin, proportional physique and medium to long straight or wavy hair catches attention from me. Besides, I have a manor fetish for pretty hands, nails, feet and toes AND... a pretty nose. :)

• It could be the eyes, what she's wearing, her smile...

• A confident woman! Confidence is sexy! A woman who dresses well. Nice long legs, long hair ( I love brunettes) I also look at a woman's eyes. Plus like most guys like big boobs ( not big big) and a nice ass.

• what if she's pretty with the whole package with no confidence?sexy or not sexy?

• confidence is that important?wow!

• well to me ha ha maybe nt to everyone

• Long skinny legs seen as she wears a miniskirt.

• Nice butt and legs in tight clothes, especially leggings. Also attracted to women that have nice eyes and lips.

What Girls Said 0