Why is he being such an ass?

so I finally see the guy I like after like a month. he tried to hook up with me before, nothing happened though. I told him that I was a virgin and he said he wanted to "devirginize the sh*t outta me." I left though before anything happened. he always says about how much he hates taking a shower and I offered to scrub his back before, this time I was like maybe NOW ull take me up on my offer, he was like"ur a rookie, ill ruin u" . why say it like that now when before he was so willing the other day?he started to be a jerk and was like"maybe ill see you later." I was like whatever and he said what don't you like fate and I said no and he was like what do you wanna do schedule it and went into his house. what's the deal?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• That jerk made an excellent point, even thou he pushed you for sex. You say you're a virgin right? You're close to 30 and haven't had sex yet right?

You still haven't though about what will happen after you lose it? do you think you're still gonna like the guy? if it doesn't work out between both of you whether you still have your virginity or not will not make a significant difference when you go back to being single. It's OK to dream, but reality eventually catches up.

You can keep your virginity as long as you want...I respect that. But me if a girl said she was a virgin at 30 I would seriously stop dating her. period. Why? you don't have sex experience which takes skill and practice to develop. 40 years ago it would've passed as someone with high value and sefl-respect. Nowadays, it's seen as someone who has impossible standards or is just stuck and can't get in the mood for sex because there's something wrong with her.

At the end it your call.

• im 25 and I am waiting until I'm in love with someone to have sex with them,i just haven't been in love. I don't have impossible standards,i can get in the mood just fine.the reason I didn't just sleep with him then is because I was shocked that he made a move after years of knowing each other. I felt like he was just telling me what I wanted to hear, just to sleep with me.its wrong to think because a girl is having sex that she knows what she's doing.most girls don't even know what an orgasm really feels like.

• a girl that's having sex doesn't always know what she's doing, even if she's been having sex for years.thats why so many relationships fail, because they never got to know what they liked before they started to have sex.yea I've know him for 3 years, but I've know the mailman longer then that should I just f*** him too?none of my friends are virgins and they still ask my advice on sex, because I know how to get off, many ways. women have been having threesomes and anal since the begining of time.

• Do your friends know that you're still virgin? because they might be assuming that you're sexually experienced, also figuring out what you like or dislike always starts by experiencing it first. You might have figured out great mastubation techniques that you can share with your friends, but If your still a virgin, sex will remain untamed territory.

I'm aware that some girls are clueless in bed, but no amount of whining, reading, or fingering will prepare you for Real Live SEX.

What Guys Said 3

• He just want you for hook up reasons, and nothing more than that.
    If you want to pursue a relationship with him, don't do it.
    Instead, give your virginity to the man who really cares and understands you.

• Might be just me but I could never talk to a girl like that... Sounds like someone that will just use you, if it was someone that wanted a relationship with you then in my eyes they would talk with some sort of respect to you..

• Because all guys are a**holes that only think about sex/ And they only PRETEND to be interested in you only long enough to ruin your life by using you like a sex toy and never speak to you again.

• where are your balls man...pathetic

• this is what all women think of men, is it not?

• it certinaly seems to be the theme for me.even when I thought he was one of the "nice ones". there is no such thing when it comes to sex, your all the same, will do anything, say anything just to get it.

What Girls Said 3

• His problem- He needs to wash his ass! why would you want to lose your virginity to a thing like dat?
    If I were u, I would hire a guy to f**k me, before I let him even think about having sex with me!

• I don't want to tell you what to do, but I think it's a damn good idea to stay away from this guy... I don't trust anyone who says that kind of sh*t...

• sounds like its a game to him now. He knows you want him and he's probably having fun playing with your emotions. He probably also knows you want more than sex, which of course, he doesn't, and he's eating up the attention your giving him. Personally I wouldn't ruin my precious virginity on a loser like that.

• so you think he was just telling me what I wanted to hear? he told me that he knows I'm a relationship girl and that's why he didn't try anything before, he wasn't over the ex

• well then he might have some sense of decency after all. So hopefully he's trying to spare you the fate of having sex with him because he has some sort of a conscience. Its possible he's getting the sex he needs form someone else. I hope you get some more answers hun men are confusing.