What would you say back if somebody called you fat? ( good comback)

Hi there,

I just had some crack addict women call me fat because I told her I felt about her, now I feel like saying some comback to her to make her think about sh*t.

56

Most Helpful Guy

• You're trying to argue with a crack head...

Figuring out a good comeback should be the least of your worries.

• i'm not, just wanna stick up for myself because I feel disrespected and wanna let her know I won't deal with her sh*t.

• She's a crack head, who cares what she thinks? You'll only make yourself look like a fool by actually worrying about it like you are.

What Guys Said 5

• Same thing I did when a group of women in their 30s, with children in tow, addressed me as a 'f***ing slaphead' as I was walking past today. Laugh to yourself,

heartily.

• Wow, that is unbelievably rude.

• tis rude, but it's not really surprising. The only time I have to admit to being a little perturbed was walking through the park and being abused by two different sets of people. That's like in a 3 minute walk stretch. Are people nicer in Canada?

• Depends on the part of Canada. In my province - Alberta - people tend to be ah, d*cks for lack of a better word. However, the province next to us, BC, the people are *so* friendly. Not too sure about eastern Canada though.

• And unto her that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other.

• Dude, just let it go. Why waste your energy on negativity.

• i'm not, just wanna stick up for myself because I feel disrepcted and wanna let her know I won't deal with her sh*t.

• Just let her be.

Focus instead on making yourself good, and enjoy life.

• The best part of you ran down your momma's chin

What Girls Said 5

• "I may be fat but you are ugly and I can diet." That is more for a bully for a crack head all you have to say is "at least I am not a crack head".

• yeah but I don't labels like that, and she is not ugly, but in a sense she is ugly, she has a ugly nasty personality.

• well what I said was yeah at least I can lose it, but at least I'm not you, who I would hate to be ( more or less).

• That is good enough. I would just leave it alone at this point.

• Who cares just laugh it will piss her off even more!

• its hard when your pissed off, but I could think of soething funny about her and laugh eh :P

• A friend of mine - she is big an well built. A male colleague said to her one day - wow you are big, have you put on lots if weight? Well, this male colleague has a wife who is big and fat. She just turned around and said "have you looked at your wife lately?" He was all red in the face and got abusive with my friend.

• Be the bigger person, don't say anything

• "At least I'm not an a**hole"?

I think people who insult people based on their looks are morons. And that's a lot of people :P