How can I change?

I know I'm wrong for this but sometimes after my boyfriend and I fight, I can't help but to say something mean to him. He doesn't deserve it and I don't want to lose him because of this. I don't know why, but for me its just easier to say something hurtful when I'm hurt than to just ignore him. Instead of saying things out of anger, what should I do in the future?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• In the future, if you fight, take some time to chill and wait things out, don't respond quickly in anger. Also, if you find you were wrong, apologize. It takes a lot of courage to admit you were wrong, and guys will appreciate it if you apologize and say they were right, but don't do it if you know you were right, let him figure it out.

What Guys Said 2

• Learn to see things from his perspective, and try to quench the fight as quickly as possible.

• Is the "mean" thing the truth or not?if not tell him that you were just angry, if yes then say that is is not important ...

What Girls Said 0