Men: Would you say that she is fat or thick?

link

I just want to know in a male perspective opinion

817

Most Helpful Guy

• She is fat...

What Guys Said 16

• She's clearly fat, and that is that

But if she lost some weight, she might look great.

And if she lost a lot, she could be hot.

• Before clicking that link, I was expecting her to be clearly either one or the other. I think she is clearly right inbetween thick and fat, her thighs are what really makes her look that. Thick thighs are sexy but it looks as though her thighs are twice as big as her waist, they don't really look very proportional but the rest of her body is more or less thick.

The majority of the answers you get here won't be anything other than "fat". This is what most guys on this website view as "average" link or their preference which is basically very skinny with a flat ass or no thighs

• Well I agree but I don't agree. I agree on the part that she is fat, but not thick. I do agree on the part that her thighs very unproportional but does that means the samething as fat, is having an unproportional shaped. If you look her arms and stomach, the stomach is not toned is flabby and her arms are the same. But I do agree with some might view the body as the link that you have posted on this website, but I disagree that I have seen some that don't! Because they actually do post some in

• Unproportional thighs are not always a sign of being fat but with her. Her thighs literally look at big as they would on a woman that was obese, almost as if from her hips down its a different body. She looks as though she could very easily be thick if she just toned up somewhat (I am not speaking for every single guy on this website. obviously there are exceptions but tis is the general rule)

• its funny how most people disagree and downvoted me. on another of her videos, she actually states she has "Steatopygia" which is a medical condition that she can't help

• She has the upper body of a fat person, and the lower body of a very, very fat person. Clinically speaking, she would be considered obese.

• She's fat. No she is not pear shaped. She's fat shaped. She's trying to make excuses for not taking her fat ass on daily walks. She's trying to make excuses for not being able to regulate that space beneath her nose she keeps shoving twinkies into. She's trying to get those lonely sex-starved pervs who have zero social skills to make her feel better about herself by telling her how good she looks "regardless of popular social views" (not to mention over all health norms).

• She's clearly fat

• She's not Fat but not slim either.

• She is fat but if she lost some weight she would be thick

• Fat

• Fat. Definitely fat.

• fat

• She's obese.

• In my world, fat, and not borderline. Well into fat.

• Jeez Louise! That there is a PHATTY BOOM BATTY.

• Shes no really fat but not skinny either she's kind of in the middle.

• Fat. That's more than just thick.

• Fat and disgusting.

What Girls Said 8

• That's an awkward video... she's fat. Could be a sign of diabetes.

• I am so tierd of seeing women bringing other women down. f*** everyone, f*** society I won't let society stop me from teaching my girls about acceptance and love and most important I plan to teach them self respect and self love. People can't tear them down because I will install in them the confidence to realize that size will not matter. I will not let them fall into this sh*tty world of sh*tty people and their sh*tty attitude's.

• Where I am from she would unfortunately be called average. I live in the south and the whole fat acceptance bs is pretty popular. From a medical stand point she obviously is carrying around extra fat (which no matter how much you say you love your body it is not healthy). One thing in her favor is that she is pear shaped which isn't the worst body shape (apple shapes carry more fat in their midsection which can increase the chance of developing diabetes). So she is an obese pear. Most will probably consider her fat.

• She's fat but if her hips weren't so wide it would be less noticeable. But if she lost like 30 pounds, having those wide hips would probably make her really nice looking.

• Fat, flabby, out of proportion and disgusting

This is why I don't find pear shapes attractive...they get those saddlebags

• FAT.

• She's fat, but from other videos it seems she's trying to lose weight. So I applaud her for that.

• way too big for me I prefer girl this size link or link