How come men say that they're not interested in you, but then when you don't give them attention..

they turn the complete opposite?

This guy was making a joke near where I was standing that he wasn't that interested in me. I never talked to him before. Yet he tries to act "cool" around me.

When I ignore him, he looks annoyed and turns the complete opposite and starts making overboard compliments and expressing interest in me.

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Because he's playing games. He's teasing you with negs to make you work for his affection. It's a pretty common technique. He's just not good at it. He is attracted to you, his game is just weak.

• thanks for answering. when a guy does that, I just assume he's not interested and move on.

• Sure, no problem.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Because some guys are so obsessed with their egos

• Because he is an idiot