People tell me I have a good heart which will result in me getting into trouble with women...

People say my friends tend to have more fun with women because they literally don't give a s*** about girls and they are only interested in having sex with them. Whereas me on the other hand, they say because I am caring and have a good heart women will either not want to be involved with me because they think if they get with me they have to be committed and will end up cheating, or they will take advantage of my good nature and use it to get the best out of it. Is this true?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Not necessarily. There are women who will really appreciate that. Having that personality does make you more susceptible to women who desire to take advantage of guys, though. We all know they exist, you just have to be careful about the ones you choose to go out with.

"women will either not want to be involved with me because they think if they get with me they have to be committed and will end up cheating"

Your guy friends are pulling this out of their posteriors. Unless you're controlling or too willing to let her run all over you, this by itself will not make the average woman cheat.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• It's not true. Getting good with women is all about confidence and having a personality (which you already posses) that tends to make them attracted to you.

In the long run, you'll be the most successful one when it comes to relationships compared to your friends.

• it's not about having a good heart, it's about being a naive oversensitive wimp.

• But I'm not a naive oversensitive wimp. God knows why everyone thinks that.