Staunch, masculine females?!

I'm a teenage girl, not to sound conceited but I know boys think I'm pretty, but I am masculine. I'm into weight lifting, politics etc. And I fight when I need to ! I walk staunch, supposedly like a male.

Yet I find guys driving past saying "woah" at me? I don't know if this is attraction or what.

My father says I'm intimidating to boys. I don't have huge veiny arms, I have a reasonably slim, feminine figure.

Is it girls like me, or ... gosh, I again don't wanna sound conceited, but seemingly ditzy, innocent girls who act inferior, that males generally prefer?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know if you are conceited, but you might be deluding yourself. We'll never know that if we can't witness your claims. But I will say that you might just be acting annoying and not "masculine" at all, and that doesn't draw people in. Think of it this way- if you are acting in such a way where if you were a boy it would be socially acceptable for you to get fist blasted on the face, you are not showing a "staunch" character, you're just being an annoying girl.

What Guys Said 2

• girls with a feminine figure but toned or slightly muscular are the ones that get the most attention, that's simple, but guys are often put out of joint buy these girls because they feel as if only muscular men would have a chance with them,x

• Unattractive

You see - straight people go for the opposite gender.. who not only are but also look and act like it

• I look very feminine... as I said, boys think I'm pretty.

It's just my personality. It's very strong.

What Girls Said 2

• If you feel comfortable with yourself you have nothing to worry about :). I'm not really sure of what you are asking for advice on though..

• I know very girlie girls who lift weights.and politics isn't manly. It's more of the intellectuals area. And who doesn't fight to defend themselves. You're like every other girl. Just dudely. And just because a girl doesn't act like a man like you doesn't mean she's ditzy or acts inferior. I know I don't.